When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?
Thursday, April 22, 2010
It has come to my attention...
that I'm a big old crab lately!! And I have an incredible amount of things in my life for which to be thankful. My wonderful family, great friends, the opportunity to get a college education, and the chance of a lifetime to visit Paris. I really need to focus on the good and quit stressing about every little thing. I will be more thankful and less stressed. That's my new motto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And the semester is almost over so you can relax a bit. Hope you get to destress before the trip. :-)
Post a Comment