Friday evening I was home alone for a few hours so sat back with a nice red wine and watched Amelie - a funny, touching French movie. Last March I was beginning preparations for a 6-week study abroad program in Paris. The memories from my time in Paris must be stirring in my subconscious. Lately I've had a hankering for Edith Piaf songs and French movies. I hope to rent La Vie en Rose soon but didn't find it at Hastings this time. I really need to get Netflix! I'm thankful for easily accessibly media, because I sure don't plan to take off on another long adventure without my family. Skype saved my sanity last June. I'm ecstatic to have had the chance to visit and study in Paris - it was the fulfillment of a dream of 25 years. As always I do things the difficult way but comfort myself with the fact that at least I'm accomplishing goals.
Speaking of goals - I need to do The Shred today! I am fully recovered from my first 2 sessions and need to hit it hard on consecutive days. And logging my food diary on myfitnesspal.com is a must! Ah...that list of never ending goals and resolutions! Speaking of which - it is homework time.
Au revoir mes amies!
1 comment:
I love love love Amelie. I thought La Vie En Rose was also interesting.
Post a Comment