Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Day Shred

When Jillian Michael's named her workout the 30 Day Shred, she wasn't just whistling Dixie my friends!  I consider myself to be in halfway decent shape for my age - not great - but I can run 2 miles without dying.  I knew this workout would use different muscles, but I didn't expect my legs to be Jello before the 20 minutes was over.  And my arms are just limp useless flesh hanging at my sides.  I'm just saying - this is one serious workout!  And if I'm not mistaken, Jillian expects me to do it all over again TOMORROW.  Not sure how much I'll be able to do but I'll give it a whirl I suppose.  My right arm was still sore from last Friday night's Wii swordplay exhibition in which I demonstrated my mad skills with a Wii controller.  Will I ever act my age, you might be wondering?  NO.  I like acting like I'm 12!

Homework awaits, much writing and thinking and more writing.  So I'll take a tip from Nike and "Just Do It!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I feel u on this. My arms are in pain from my workout yesterday! I can't scratch my back, or take off my bra... I'm so sore!