Sunday, February 27, 2011

Unfacebooking

A few days ago I deleted my Facebook account.  It had become a huge drain on my time, time that I needed for studying and writing.  When I began worrying about my food burning in Cafe World, I knew I had a problem!  And I wanted to return to blogging instead of posting a few random lines about my day.

Yesterday I cleaned closets.  It wasn't on my "to do" list but I did it and I'm glad.  I also cleaned the rest of the house and did some laundry.  It was nice to have a day at home to nest!

Today was spent grocery shopping and I even came home with supplies for a small project that will help me organize my accessories.  I borrowed the idea from my friend Reyna.  I'm excited!

So tonight I need to focus on reading and writing for tomorrow's classes.  And set my alarm clock for a half hour earlier than usual because tomorrow I begin Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I hope it works!

Good evening, my friends!

1 comment:

Holly said...

post pics of your organizing!