Here I am! In Paris. And too tired to remember ANY French language. Well, I WAS too tired until I napped. I've washed up, changed clothes, and am ready to do a little exploring. These are some pics of Ireland, England, and the English Channel when we flew over them this morning:
Pretty sure this was Ireland.
This might have been Ireland not for sure.
This is the English Channel.
Anyway - here is one I know - it is directly across the street from my hostess's home:
More later! And I'll pay attention so you know FOR SURE what I'm showing you. LOL! Au revoir, mes amies!
2 comments:
WOW! WOW! AND WOW! The pics are amazing! I'm getting so excited now for you - I'm sure it will be the adventure of your life (so far)! I'll be checking FB and your blog often. Love you lots!!!
Love you too, Mum. And I miss everyone a ton already!
Post a Comment