have been a blur of activity. I realized close to the end of the semester that achieving a 4.0 is actually possible and have been working even harder than usual to make this happen. My part-time job has also kept me busy. And of course, continuing paperwork, shopping and preparations for my study abroad trip. I can't believe I leave in two weeks. I still have two finals to take this coming week and two shifts at work. By next Friday evening at 6:00 I will be finished with my second semester at KSU. I will have a week off from school and work then fly out of Kansas City on Sunday 5/23. I will be posting here while on my trip so watch for pictures and commentary about the City of Light!! Can't wait!!
I also started jogging again and my workouts now are jogging 2-2.5 miles and walking 2.5-3 miles. My friend Reyna is doing the Kansas City Marathon on October 16 and I'd like to do it with her. I have so much on my plate right now that I'm not sure when I'll train. But I'll do what I can and see what shape I'm in in October. I had planned to do a half-marathon in K.C. in June but gave up that idea when I decided to study abroad. Not sure where I'll workout in Paris but I'll try to find the time.
Michael and Stacy have moved into their first home and I am going to help unpack this afternoon. I better get off the computer, color my hair and hit the road. A Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all of the other moms out there!!
1 comment:
It's almost time! Ahh! so excited for you! I'm gonna miss you tho... You better run in Paris so you can do the marathon with me. What's not to love in Paris-even the running is probably great! hee-hee!
Post a Comment