built this beautful cabinet for me and my family. Isn't it gorgeous?
Delbert is one of the best people I know. He's kind, generous, wise and loving. My mom and I are blessed to have had him in our lives for so many years now. When I was young and they had just married, Delbert and I had tons of fun driving Mom crazy. We would munch a a grape or other small piece of produce at the grocery store when she wasn't looking. We had potato peeling contests - one of us would use a knife and the other would use a potato peeler and see who could finish their potato first. Delbert sometimes made HUGE pancakes for breakfast on Sunday mornings that filled the entire plate! Since then Delbert has become not just my buddy but my second dad. He has always been a supportive, loving, anchor through good times and some very difficult ones as well. He's never failed me or my family. He's the best grandpa ever and my boys adore him. I just wanted to share my beautiful piece of furniture with you and also the beautiful person who built it. I love him a lot. Oh, and he's humble too! He'll probably be embarrassed that I posted all this. But he deserves some love and recognition! I love you, Delbert!!
2 comments:
Beautiful post, Michele! He's lucky too to have inherited such a wonderful family (us)! Love you too!
No kidding. That piece of furniture is beautiful. Or gorgeous and stupendous as Ivy would say. I enjoyed meeting Delbert a little more too.
Post a Comment