Monday, March 22, 2010

Shopping

Yesterday I had a shopping adventure at Kohl's.  There were lots of clothes on sale and I had to use that extra 15% off coupon I'd been saving.  WOW - how exhausting!  I tried on probably 50 items total.  And I'm not exagerating.  I did find some cute things that I purchased - a daytime dress that cinches under the bustline with a wide black belt with a bow on the front of it.  TOTALLY out of my comfort zone but very cute.   I also found black capris, a greenish satiny blouse, black patent sandals, lots of fun jewelry, and some much needed underthings.  Still working on that "Paris" wardrobe.  Its hard work for me to try to "look like a girl" as I was telling my cousin, Amy.  I guess I've never outgrown that tomboy stage aside from wearing makeup and styling my hair.  I'll guess I'll try looking like an adult for a while and see how it feels.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol-ur too funny! i love your tomboy look and your very adult look too! you can always come rummage thru my closet if needed!

Holly said...

Next time take pics of your sale loot! I'd love to see a pic of your cute dress, on or not.

I find that I am dressed the most hip when I am pregnant. What gives? I think it's that I hate my belly except for when I'm pregnant so I feel free to wear ANYTHING when my belly is suppose to be big. I need that confidence to dress snappy post-baby.