Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

The sun is FINALLY shining in Kansas!  Can you believe it?  I'm still in shock.  After a winter where only about 3 days of sunshine were scattered here and there, I was SO ready to "see the light" - literally!  And the warmth is kinda nice too, I have to say.  Even better is the chance to wear capris - new, white denim capris that I bought at JC Penney (on sale) yesterday.   I was beginning to think my legs would never again see the light of day.  And believe me, they could use some sunshine to transform their pasty, white selves.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck in an office answering the phone all afternoon.  When I leave here at 5:00 pm, it will still be light and warm, but not as great as it is out there right now (sigh).

After French class this morning, I had coffee with my new friend, Reyna.  She is a lovely, warm, fun person who is just irresistible!  And the queen of all things girly and fashionable.  You can check her out at www.youtube.com/user/reynalay where she posts beauty and fashion videos.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"And believe me, they could use some sunshine to transform their pasty, white selves." LOL you made me crack up! and thanx 4 the shout out! love ya! & yes the weather is amazing!