That I LOVE Fridays! And I also LOVE sunshine! Today I get to enjoy both. Except that pesky shift at the university switchboard from 1-5 (the warmest part of the day). But a girl has to make a little $$ for those visits to the hair salon. And my 13 hours per week ALMOST covers it! LOL Darn gray hair and facial hair. Some parts of aging are just so hard to accept.
Tomorrow is my regularly scheduled salon excursion. Time for some new hair! I mean a refreshed color and new cut of course. I WISH they could give me new hair that would be long and thick and NOT gray. But, I'll take what I can get. I might also do a little bit of shopping at the mall. Blaine needs a few things and I want to look at accessories. My new friend from French class, Reyna Lay, is a major in fashion design and marketing (I believe) and she posts awesome tutorials on YouTube. She's a lot of fun and knows her stuff. I asked her to teach me about accessorizing and she put together two video segments and posted them just for me! You can watch her at www.youtube.com/reynalay.
Have a great weekend Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment