When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?
Saturday, March 20, 2010
New Hair Take 2
Here is my new hair AFTER I colored it myself. I was feeling washed out and old with the blond - thought this reddish light brown was a little spicy. I like it. I'll let Krys tweak the cut a little at my next appointment.
ilike your hair. I'm a natural redhead and used to hate it until I was 17 but now there are some grays in it- didn't think that happened until your late 40s. Can't afford the upkeep of getting it died though. Hope that you found some nice clothes at Kohl's- that's one of my favourite stores.
2 comments:
ilike your hair. I'm a natural redhead and used to hate it until I was 17 but now there are some grays in it- didn't think that happened until your late 40s. Can't afford the upkeep of getting it died though. Hope that you found some nice clothes at Kohl's- that's one of my favourite stores.
You should now grow it out a bit so you can get a French haircut while you're there ;0)
Post a Comment