Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break for me has been...

time to visit Cory, extra time to complete homework assignments (although I'm still working on one over the weekend), extra hours at work = extra $$, and a snow storm with a stiff north wind to end the week.  Tomorrow I plan to go shopping at Kohl's in Topeka and take advantage of their sales.  Some of my most basic clothing items are now either too big or stretched out.

Progress on Paris trip: still rummaging up funding, made my second installment payment to KSU, read through a visitors' guide, and checked a travel blog for hotels (for the days after my study trip when my mom and stepsister come over to shop).  It will be nice to have them to fly home with too.

Today I need to do laundry, clean house, color my hair and work on my research paper for English class.  SO..... I better publish this post and get on with the day.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I can't believe your mom gets to come see you in Paris....too. MUCH. FUN!