When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?
Friday, June 11, 2010
A few pics from last weekend...
My friend, Sudhir, sent me these pics so I thought I'd share:
3 comments:
Mom
said...
This last pic of you alone is great! I'd love to frame that - and even has YOUR castle in the background. :-)
First off! LOVE your new blog look:) 2nd-You look so gorgeous! A bit French 2! haha:) and 3rd, I think I can crop my face on one of these girls:) bahahaha! Great pics, it looks like tons of fun! love you:)
3 comments:
This last pic of you alone is great! I'd love to frame that - and even has YOUR castle in the background. :-)
First off! LOVE your new blog look:) 2nd-You look so gorgeous! A bit French 2! haha:) and 3rd, I think I can crop my face on one of these girls:) bahahaha! Great pics, it looks like tons of fun! love you:)
Reyna - that's exactly how I felt about your D.C. pics!! I wanted to crop myself in!
Post a Comment