When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Fun Stuff
This is my French boyfriend, Osco! Isn't he a cutie? He has helped me not miss my girls at home so much. Below are pics of a pretty garden we saw Monday afternoon when my KSU class was out and about.
Above is a cool rooftop we saw and I had to get a pic of it.
Just a different type of architecture than we normally see (above).
Above - a school letting out and parents picking up their kids.
The view out of the bathroom window. The buildings and wrought iron balconies with flowers are all so cute here. Ok - not too exciting but that's all folks! More soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that 5th pic of the flowers was so pretty! They look like peonies! and that school w/the kids so pretty! Wish we had gorgeous architecture like this... besides ksu. lol
Post a Comment