a princess. I'm sure of it! I know, now, because I found my castle. Its really beautiful.
Dreamy, right? Here's a little bit closer look:
Silly people, playing in my moat! They think its fun to ride around it in paddle boats. My carriage pulls through this gate when it brings me home.
I'll let you see my bedroom - it's great!
Beautiful, huh? I'm so glad I found my castle - I didn't even know it was lost! I love this staircase too:
Here are a few of my knights:
And these are my friends who come and visit me often:
I am not sure who that person is standing on MY balcony - I didn't invite him here. This is my moat:
I need to remember to close the drawbridge so strangers quit sneaking into my castle!
Thanks for stopping by and letting me show off my new home!!
5 comments:
Where is this? It's incredible. Can't wait to join you girl!!
Deb
Amazing and unbelievable!!! Yes, we did live there when you were born. You are a princess, and I am the queen!!! :-) Hugs and lots of love.
I know you are the queen, Mom, and I'll show you why in another post. Deb - this is the Chateau de Chambord and it is in the Loire Valley but I don't really know where. I'd have to Google it.
gorgeous! I always knew you were a classy lady-now, when am I coming over... that knight is pretty sexy! lol
beautiful!
Post a Comment