Late Bloomer

When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Louvre in Pictures (part 1)

Posted by Michele at 3:30 PM

2 comments:

Holly said...

I totally dig that pinwhweelish seat arrangement! That hiney isn't so bad either!

June 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Reyna said...

whoa! didn't see that butt coming! lol... Who made my butt into stone? lol
Gorgeous pics:)

June 4, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Michele
Northeast, Kansas, United States
View my complete profile

My Favorites

  • Prêt à Voyager
    Visit me at my new home
    5 months ago
  • Glamour Glory
    sexiest pics collection of Bollywood actress
    9 years ago
  • Simply Organized of NWA
    9 years ago
  • Mabel's House
    Perhaps The Most Awesome Weekend Ever. Ever.
    11 years ago
  • ivy
    Claire!
    13 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2010 (47)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • My Honey Rick
      • Fun Stuff
      • Francine's Musical Dinner Party
      • The Paris Catacombs
      • This blog is....
      • A few pics from last weekend...
      • Sacre Coeur and Montmartre
      • The Museum of Gustave Moreau
      • Misc. around Paris
      • L'Opera Garnier
      • I miss these people...
      • In a Former Life, I was...
      • Random Things About Paris
      • The Louvre
      • The Louvre in Pictures (part 1)
      • The ISA Gang
      • First Day of Class
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
Simple theme. Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.