Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Day of Class

Today was my first day of classes at Le Catho.  I attended 3 hours of french language class in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon.  Thankfully, the afternoon classes are only on Tuesday and Thursday.  My brain is fried!  I have a small homework assignment then I'm going to read for while and go to sleep.  Tomorrow evening my KSU class goes to the Louvre!  I'm beyond excited about that!  Sorry for the short post, but I'm taking my mush-brain to bed.

These are just some miscellaneous pics for your entertainment since I didn't tour anywhere today.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I hope you're sound asleep right now. It's 3:25 p.m. here. Not so busy at SC today. I did buy another knit top at Dillard's today and will start laying out clothes and making a wardrobe list here in a minute. Loved the pics.

Deb Wheeler said...

The architecture is AWESOME!! Can't wait to see you in Paris! I need to get started preparing. Looks like Carol is way ahead of me. Sounds like you are having a great time!