In French class we have three oral evaluations for the semester. In each we must create a conversation with a partner or small group and present it in class. Today, Reyna, Tim and I sat at Radina's coffee house in Aggieville for a couple of hours writing our "skit." I'm afraid it may not be 5 minutes long, but hopefully we can ad lib a little to stretch it out. We simply ran out of writing time and had to scatter to different places after our meeting. If Reyna and I are involved in something, one may not be sure it is be completely accurate but it will always be funny! Throw Tim in the mix and you never know what might happen. The most fun part of going to college for me is making new friends followed closely, of course, by learning new things. Wish us luck tomorrow (bon chance!) because I have a feeling we're going to need it!
Merci, mes amis!
1 comment:
We did awesome, yay! and it was so much fun... must do again... moins le devoirs of course!
Post a Comment