Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I feel like...

a little wine, I mean whine!  One page of my study abroad application has to be signed and faxed to the national office tomorrow.  I would think that our KSU study abroad office would be more organized and knowledgable about this process. I'm a little miffed.  Tomorrow is my one and only meeting with the professor and other K-State students who will be going on this trip.  I'm hoping to get a feel for what it will be like and tie up any loose ends.

The semester is winding down which means exams now and finals in about three weeks!  I'm so ready for this semester to end (I think I say that every semester).  I've enjoyed my classes but am ready for a change.  I think a trip to Paris will be change enough for quite some time!  Tomorrow I have only one class and then work all afternoon.  Friday - two classes and work all afternoon (unless I can work it out to leave at 3:00 PM for Blaine's track meet).  I'm not even sure that he will compete since he has strained a muscle in one leg.  He iced it this evening and has been stretching frequently.  Hopefully it feels better by Friday.

I'm off to finish some homework and then relax!  Bon soir!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I hope the Study Abroad thing goes as it should. That is a little tacky that they are not or organized. Hope Blaine is feeling better and does well in the track meet. Have a great day!