Friday, April 2, 2010

Rebirth

Easter is this Sunday and to me it symbolizes the rebirth of not only our souls but of everything in nature as well.  Looking around the countryside I can see the beautiful green of wheat fields growing, grass coming back to life after a long winter, spring flowers pushing through the earth, and birds that I haven't seen in months.  One would have to be blind to ignore all of the beauty coming to life around us.  I can also feel my heart opening up to God after a long period of searching and questioning.  It too is being reborn during this wonderful time of year.  Many miracles surround us as we observe the Easter holiday whether we are Christians or not.  Goodness comes in many forms and through many avenues that may not be obvious to us at first.  Look around and search out the loveliness surrounding you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it... well said. So much loveliness around us, especially with this awesome weather!