When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?
Monday, April 5, 2010
So much excitement!!
Yesterday my family shared Easter dinner with my mom and stepdad at their home. My stepsister, Debbie, came from Kansas City to be with us as well. She and my mom are coming to Paris to spend a week after my classes are finished this summer. Mixed in with the cooking and eating, we did some planning for the trip. We found a hotel that appears to be in a good location and is tres chic! Later today we will be booking our airline tickets and the hotel. It seems we are getting reasonable prices for both which is a relief. This is all becoming very real to me now and mixed with the excitement is a sadness that I will be away from my husband and sons for so long. This is the adventure of a lifetime but everything comes at a price (monetary and otherwise). We plan to install webcams on our home computer and my laptop which I will take with me. So we can see each other and chat. (Thanks to Carl for the idea!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
webcams are a bon idea! Wow-it's going so fast! b4 you know it you'll be on a plane to the best city in the world... :)
I am so excited to start reading this blog while you're in France (between feeding my newborn of course).
Post a Comment