Late Bloomer

When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

French Oral Exam

Woo hoo!!  We got an "A"!!!  Next exam - statistics.  I definitely need to study extensively for that one!
Posted by Michele at 2:54 PM

1 comment:

Mom said...

WOW for you with an "A"!!! We'll be fine in Paree!

April 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Michele
Northeast, Kansas, United States
View my complete profile

My Favorites

  • Prêt à Voyager
    Visit me at my new home
    5 months ago
  • Glamour Glory
    sexiest pics collection of Bollywood actress
    9 years ago
  • Simply Organized of NWA
    9 years ago
  • Mabel's House
    Perhaps The Most Awesome Weekend Ever. Ever.
    11 years ago
  • ivy
    Claire!
    13 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2010 (47)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • Beth Moore Simulcast
      • Paris, Je T'Aime
      • It has come to my attention...
      • Who Knew?
      • I feel like...
      • French Oral Exam
      • Evaluation Orale #2 Francais
      • Friday
      • CRAZY day!
      • The Kitchen Sink
      • So much excitement!!
      • Rebirth
    • ►  March (12)
Simple theme. Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.