When I turned 40, I knew it was time to do all of those things I'd been putting off until "someday." I started running and finished a 5K, I started classes for my B.S. degree, and I spent 6 weeks studying in Paris. What will be next?
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Who Knew?
When I decided to apply for the Study Abroad trip to Paris, I had no clue how much paperwork would be involved! Once my initial application was approved by the International Study Abroad office in Austin, TX, I then had access online to a huge list of forms to print out, complete, sign and mail back as quickly as possible since my application was accepted past the deadline. Of course, one form required a signature from one office at KSU, another from my doctor. And the copies of passport and airline itinerary. And more passport photos taken at Walgreens to add to the packet. Add to that an exam in my statistics class to study for and another in French. Yesterday was insane! I'm hoping today is a kinder, gentler sort of day. LOL And I hope that someday, I'll have time to clean my house and cook a real meal. That would be a luxury!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's really too bad that the KSU IP office didn't inform you of the procedures when you initially applied. Bummer! Hope it's all ok now and you have a good day!
Post a Comment